Anyway talking about how to add music/mp3 to blog, in earlier post BloggerClick have posted add and play music on blog automatically. Then this post is another way about how to adding music to Your blog. Which in my opinion by adding music to Your blog, it will makes Your blog more interesting and sound cool with the music, and it is a benefit for You as an owner because Your visitor will enjoy reading Your posts while they're enjoy listening the music.
Well, this time You will use the mp3 host file named http://kiwi6.com, with that site You can choose any song You would like to listen, or You can even upload Your own song to Kiwi6.com with no registration required. To add music/Mp3 to Your Blog, all You need to do is by adding the embeded code to gadget/widget. Well, stop talking and follow the instructions below:
1. Firstly You need to visit http://kiwi6.com/
2. Now You choose and click any song You would like to listen based on categories (Pop, alternative, Rock, R&B, Hip Hop, etc) , or You can upload Your own song from Your computer to Kiwi6.com
3. Then You click "Embed" and choose "Music Player", now You "Copy" the code on the box, as You can see in the screenshot below
1. Login to Your Blogger Account
2. From dashborad > Design > Page Elements. and Click "Add A Gadget", then You choose "HTML/Java Script"
3. Now You Paste the code You have copied from Kiwi6.com to the widget box
4. Save and reposition the widget, enjoy!